TruSil 100 Silicone Sealant is a high performance acetoxy curing silicone sealant adhesive that demonstrates high strength adhesion and excellent weatherability under the most severe conditions. TruSil has been specially formulated to meet low VOC requirements and is recognized for its smooth consistency, low temperature application, ease of tooling, and quick cure time. TruSil 100 adheres to a wide variety of non-porous substrates including glass, aluminum and other metals, non-porous concrete, stone, tile, ceramic, non-oily wood, fiberglass, painted surfaces, plastics, many rubbers and other building materials.
Upon cure, TruSil 100 is a medium modulus, permanently elastomeric material that meets ASTM-C920 performance standards and can withstand +/- 25% joint movement. TruSil 100 can be used for extended periods at temperatures up to 400°F (204°C).
TruSil 100 is an NSF 51 Certified Silicone Sealant, making it the ideal caulk to use in and around food processing and storage. Applications include repair of kitchen and restaurant appliances, sinks, stainless steel walls, walk-in-coolers, ice machines, & various types of refrigeration units, and repair of piping, seals, gaskets, & valves that may come into contact with foodstuffs.
• NSF 51 Certified
• Meets LEED v4 Emissions requirements (CDPH SM / CA Section01350)
• Meets ASTM-C920
• Meets FDA Regulation No. 21 CFR 177
• Meets Federal Spec TT-S-00230C
• Meets Federal Spec TT-S-01543A
• Premium grade, fully certified silicone adhesive sealant
• 100% silicone
• +/- 25% joint movement
• 50+ year durability
• Excellent weather, ozone, and chemical resistance
• Mildew resistant
• Non sagging
• High temperature performance – Up to 400° (232°C)
• Low temperature flexibility – As low as -55°F (-48°C)
• Removable nozzle for easy cleaning and reuse after tube is opened
• Resealable nozzle helps to prevent premature curing after tube is opened
• Low V.O.C.’s